Monday, September 5, 2011

Madonna's own comic book!


A comic book covering the life and times of pop superstar Madonna has been published in the America. It is termed a birthday gift to lady singer.

Bluewater Productions Inc. has made her the latest edition to their 'Female Force' comic series. The 32-page book touches every aspect of her life, starting with her childhood.

The 'Female Force' series covers influential women who have shaped modern history and culture.
 

Hilary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey and Sarah Palin have also been included in the series. 

What do you think about this comic book? Would you read it? I sure will, when i get my hands on it!

7 comments:

aahh nice book girl:) I realy like madonna! Hope that I'll be still that pretty when I hit her age hehe(A)

Only marketting but she did make some pretty good songs :)

Seems like a waste of money, Dont think this will sell.

I agree with Leetsnipes12, it is a waste of money!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More