Friday, September 9, 2011

Rihanna's new look for Armani!

I'm sure alot of people will be shocked after reading this! I know i am..

When i came across this new added picture from Armani Jeans, i barely recognized Rihanna!

The 23-year-old singer Rihanna, signed on to become the new face of the Armani Underwear campaign. So atleast we can expect some hot and steamy pictures! After all.. it's an underwear campaign.

The photo included in this article is the first unveiled ad in Armani Jeans' collaboration with the pop-star Rihanna. And let's be honest, she looks a bit.. different than usual.

Some people may recognize this new look from back in early 2010. It was the last time she was seen with blonde hair.

What do you think of this surprisingly new look? Fierce or fail?
Personally, i think her old look was waaaay better!


15 comments:

Can see why you're not fond of her new look but I think it's great. It was annoying to see everyone copy her when she had red hair, it began to get really wearing so it's a nice change.

I thought she looks the best when she recorded "shut up and drive" and "s.o.s". I think the red hair was even better then this. I'm dissapoint, Rihanna!

I don't know I kind of like it. I would need to see more pictures to make a fair judgment though.

she looks completely different, imo from a distance on the image she looked a bit like beyonce lol

Don't like short hair on women but she's still fine so whatever lol

I must say the hair style is a little depressing, however I'm sure it won't be permanent. +followed

nice blog :) great post very interesting :)

follow :)

She's a beautiful girl, but I don't like her new look.

I know she has a nice body, but sometimes her facial expressions just freak me out. This is one of those times.

I had totaly forgotten about Rihanna till you just reminded me. The fact that she changed looks and is advertising a product does not supprise me.

The Rihanna is only 23 years? uow

She look like some feminized boy now :P

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More