Saturday, September 10, 2011

Suri Cruise taking it to a new level!

Goodmorning all! I know, what on earth am i doing up so early during the weekend?
Well.. today is family day, i'm going to meet everyone from my family again who i haven't seen in 2 years. So there's alot to talk about with everyone, and im sure it's going to be an exciting day!

However, there's always a bad side. Unfortunately i don't have time to read up on all your bloggings today. But i'll make sure i will read them tomorrow! And i'm trying to atleast make it up to you guys, by making a last-minute read for you, before i head out!

I found this quite disturbing, yet also cute. I'd like to here your opinions aswell!

I'm pretty sure alot of people never knew that Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise had a daughter. She's already 5-years-old, time flies by! Does she also act like a 5-year-old girl? Suri Cruise isn't afraid to mix pink and red, she already set the bar high everywhere with her high heels and designer ensembles. But this is taking it to a whole new level!

Earlier this week, she got spotted with her parents in Manhattan. All dressed up like a real diva, she must have been headed for someplace extra-swanky.

Eventhough it looks really cute, and we all know how young girls like to dress up and act like grown ups. I still think she is way to young to use make-up on her face, until atleast 12 years-old.

What do you think? Share your thoughts in the comments!


17 comments:

omg... and she has only 5 years ? :/

She's being forced to grow up way too early and I don't like it. It's wrong and Katie and Tom should be admonished or something for it. I seen her wearing dangerously looking heels too. I know if I had a daughter I wouldn't be using her like a little dress up doll like the Cruises are.

Way to young to wear make-up, but what do you want with those parents. I'm mean I'm kind of jealous but on the other side I'm glad that I'm not her:P!

I agree with you , to young for makeup and high heels especially at a young age .

5 year olds should be mix-matching the fuck outta some clothes. Not wearing matching designer shit and makeup

too young for all that..too much of this will ruin her and she'll be messed up when shes older

I remember when she was born and there was that contravercy over what her name ment!

I feel sorry for her, I really do. :(

tom cruise is a HO. What did you expect?

wow, Tom Cruise is turning his daughter crazy too? haha.

Feel sorry for her, gonna be brainwashed by a cult, and is growing up faster than should be allowed.

that was expected, at least by me haha

She's cute as all get-out, yet, cuteness aint gonna save her and her family when Jesus comes again; she needs to learn about faith, hope, and love. Go to choich on Sundays. Worship the Son. Love everyone... except Isis. Exactly why a Warning's coming from God. Look-up 'the Warning' - nthn on earth...

While komatoast, dude, I actually WENT to Heaven ...yet, the Voice told me to return and save souls.

Yep. Like it or not, we ALL croak [bummer]; we're then Divinely Judged based on actions WE accomplished in our finite existence. Hopefully, you'll STOP the following the whorizontal and START Home to Seventh-Heaven, a realm where we'll N E V E R! go six-feet-under...

jussgottasay.blogspot.com

She's cute as all get-out, yet, cuteness aint gonna save her and her family when Jesus comes again; she needs to learn about faith, hope, and love. Go to choich on Sundays. Worship the Son. Love everyone... except Isis. Exactly why a Warning's coming from God. Look-up 'the Warning' - nthn on earth...

While komatoast, dude, I actually WENT to Heaven ...yet, the Voice told me to return and save souls.

Yep. Like it or not, we ALL croak [bummer]; we're then Divinely Judged based on actions WE accomplished in our finite existence. Hopefully, you'll STOP the following the whorizontal and START Home to Seventh-Heaven, a realm where we'll N E V E R! go six-feet-under...

jussgottasay.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More