Thursday, September 15, 2011

Scarlett Johansson embarrassed on the web!

That's right! Yet another celebrity has become the victim of leaked nude photos from her mobile phone. Actress Scarlett Johansson was appearing up all over the internet yesterday, and i'm sure for the curious ones they will stay there for a while.

Now i still can't get my head into this, you're making photo's of yourself with a camera. That's normal. But why would you want to make naked ones? For my entire life, i had not even tried to think about doing this! So what's the reason behind this with so many people? I guess we will never know.

There are rumors saying Johansson has contacted the FBI to make an investigation. However, an FBI spokesman did not confirm or deny the investigation. Johansson has now become the latest victim after actresses such as Jessica Alba, Lindsay Lohan and Vanessa Hudgens, whom also suffered the embarrasment of explicit photos on the internet.

Now i'm not really sure what to think of all these so called 'hacked' pictures. In my opinion it's just a new way to draw attention to themselves, because what else can be the reason you are making such pictures?

Share your thoughts!

17 comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

most people aren't as hot as celebrities, so they also wouldn't want to see pictures of themselves naked. Just a thought.

Wow, poor Scarlett. Private should be private, I'm sorry to hear things turned out like this. Hopefully they'll get the guy who's profited from this.

seen a few of these flying around

Girls take sexy pics of themselves to show boys.
I'm a big fat hairy man and even I have had girls show me sexy pictures of themselves.

speak for yourself convictus....I'm in demand, i'm going to take some naked pictures of myself right now and they're selling at a sale price of $.02 on ebay :)

A lot of girls like to flirt with boys that way... what I can't understand is why she didn't delete them after sending them... maybe she was just ignorant of what hackers are capable of.

her ass shot was pretty remarkable =p
I'm kind of over my scarlet fixation but gotta admit, she's still gorgeous.

I think they do do it for the publicity. But, whatever.

her nudes? right-click, saved!

Agreed. Don't bother taking them in the first place and you won't have these kinds of problems.

great post and great blog + Following

I have a few things I wanna say here but I will restrain myself... for now...

Lol@all these celebs and their nude "leaks"

Followed

It seems it does give them a lot of publicity!

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More